Running a lost race…


Running a lost race…

Everyone in this world loves victory. Loss of any particular thing makes us unhappy. Nobody likes the loss all love to win. On contrary, I think there is a unique pleasure in loss, but only under one condition, love. Loss in love gives me a pleasure. I enjoy being a loser in love. This may be because of two reasons. First is that I have never won in love and the other is that love is a beautiful thing and from all dimensions, whether loss or victory. Being in love is just a beautiful thing ever in life.
I am in love with a girl who hates me and is in relationship with someone. But this doesn’t stop me from loving her. One may call it foolishness or a wild goose chase but whatever one may say, I just love running a lost race. Feeling of hatred from her doesn’t make me sad because expecting in love is very wrong. Everyone has the right to love anyone but don’t have the right to expect the same.
Expectation and gains spoils the holiness and sacrecy of love. Love is not a give and take transaction and should not be viewed from the consumption point of view.
This may be because I have never received love from the person I have loved. This may be a reason why I started loving loss as I have never experience gain in case of love.
This is what I think about love. One may not agree with my thoughts, views and ideology of love. This doesn’t concerns me but I respect others thought, though I may not imply them in my life. I love the way I am and I don’t order my behavior according to what others say.
But at the end happiness matters. I am happy with my life and the gains and the losses I have in my life.
This is what I am, a loser in life. Love being a loser and love running a lost race….

Comments

  1. truly said!
    just the opposite of earlier ones yet d same sweetness, enjoyed it
    keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx alot.... comments aspires to write more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tera Woh Pyar (Nawazishein Karam) – English Translation and Literary Appreciation

Top 10 Old Bollywood songs to enjoy while drinking

Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi - English Translation and Literary Appreciation